The moments after a car accident are extremely stressful. So much so, you may not know what you need to do in order to file an injury claim.
What To Do After A Car Accident
- Call 911 if anyone is injured.
- Move to safety if you can.
- Get as much info as you can from people involved in the accident
- Do not admit fault. It can hurt your insurance claim and may not be the truth.
- Find a witness. If anyone saw the accident, get their contact info if you can.
- Call a car accident lawyer to assess your case.
That’s why we’ve cobbled together this handy infographic with the six things you must do after a car accident. These tips are for your health and any potential claim you might have. As always, if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact one of our North Carolina offices.