Education & Prior Experience:
- Minot State University – B.A. in Business Management
- Campbell University – Juris Doctor
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
- Supreme Court of the United States.
- American Board of Travel Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Previous Vice President of Education
- Previous Chair of Auto Torts section
- Guilford Inn of Court
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- 26th Judicial District Bar Association
- Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Working for DeMayo Law:
“Although it may sound trite, I truly love helping people. Plaintiff’s personal injury law is what I have done since I got out of law school over 20 years ago. DeMayo Law Offices gives me the opportunity to help our clients and achieve justice in the Court system. DeMayo Law also allows me to live up to my parents’ expectations set at an early age to not just succeed, but to do well by others.”
“Life is not a journey to the grace with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, ‘Wow what a ride!’.”
Provide your information below and we'll contact you.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted email which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.