Amy Oleksa is an experienced trial attorney whose practice is now dedicated to overseeing Pre-Litigation matters for those who have been seriously injured. Ms. Oleksa has over twenty years of experience, serving first as an Assistant Public Defender for Mecklenburg County and later handling insurance defense litigation in complex personal injury and medical malpractice actions.
She directs the Intake, Investigative, Referral and Mass Tort Departments of DeMayo Law and serves as one of the firm’s Senior Pre-Litigation Attorneys.
Education & Prior Experience:
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania- B.A.
- Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University- J.D. cum laude
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
- United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians Supreme Court
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
Working for DeMayo Law:
“It is truly satisfying to be a part of a team that prioritizes using our knowledge and experience to help others navigate through difficult circumstances.”
“Be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else” -Judy Garland