Dog bites can be very dangerous and even deadly. The dog bite lawyers at DeMayo Law Offices, L.L.P. ® have provided a list of safety tips that may help you avoid potential dog bites and their devastating consequences:
- Male dogs are more prone to dog bites than female dogs.
- Female dogs in heat are more prone to dog bites than dogs that aren’t in heat.
- Dogs that are chained up or mistreated are also prone to dog bites.
- All dogs can bite, but certain breeds like pit bulls and rottweilers are more prone to bite than others.
- Do not approach unfamiliar dogs.
- Do not startle a sleeping dog.
- Do not bother dogs who are eating.
- Do not bother dogs that are playing with toys.
- Children are most likely to suffer a dog bite.
- Dog owners should spay or neuter their dogs.
- Dog owners should properly train their dogs.
- Dogs in new situations or environments are more prone to bite.
If you or a loved one suffers a dog bite, got medical attention immediately. A dog bite can become infected and, if that occurs, the chances of the dog bite turning lethal grow substantially.
A dog bite is a serious event. If you or a loved one has suffered a dog bite, and you would like to file a dog bite claim, contact DeMayo Law Offices, L.L.P. ® today to schedule your free initial dog bite consultation. Our experienced dog bite lawyers will help you recover compensation for the losses you have endured as a result of the dog bite.
Provide your information below and we'll contact you.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted email which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.