As a personal injury law firm, the Law Offices of Michael A. DeMayo, L.L.P. ® are dedicated to representing people who have been seriously injured as the result of another person’s neglect.
When you suffer a personal injury, it can cause you to miss work and face an almost never-ending stream of medical bills. If another person has injured you, you may be able to recover compensation for the losses you have endured.
Although you may want to pursue your personal injury claim without the aid of a personal injury lawyer, people who hire a personal injury lawyer often receive larger settlements, faster than people who file their personal injury claim alone.
We have provided some personal injury pages so that you have all the information you need when filing your personal injury claim. Our personal injury resource pages have information such as:
- Trucking Regulations and the Law
- Product Liability – Recalls and Safety Alerts
- Common Workplace Injuries and How to Prevent Them
- The Person Who Hit Me Doesn’t Have Insurance. Now What?
- Premises Liability – How Property Owners Can Prevent Lawsuits
- Frequently Asked Personal Injury Questions
A personal injury can occur almost anywhere, and can be so severe that it can leave you permanently disabled. The Law Offices of Michael A. DeMayo, L.L.P. ® represent personal injury victims of:
- Automobile Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Truck Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Social Security Disability
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability (Slip and Fall)
- Product Liability
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, contact the Law Offices of Michael A. DeMayo, L.L.P. ® today to schedule your free initial personal injury consultation.